Mobile Responsive Websites
Using responsive design we enable your website to look great on any tablet or device. No need to have a website and a mobile website, a responsive design means one platform for quick changes and minimal hassle. If you are still using Flash we can help the transition to HTML5 too.
Tailor your website experience to your customers based on the advanced analytics provided. We can also match your website to reflect the style and feel of your mobile app. Your website should tell your story within 15 seconds and we know how to help you tell it.
Let's face it if you don't know why, who or when then you will never know what is working or how to market yourself properly. With AMG we provide detailed analytics about the traffic coming to your website that is easy to read and understand. Here are some key analytics you will be able to access:
- Traffic Overview: How many people are viewing you and how many pages are they visiting
- Mobile Usage: What devices are people using the most to find you (Desktop vs Mobile, Android vs Apple)
- Subscribers: How many people are signing up for your email list each day, week or month
- Popular Content: What are the most popular pages on your website
- Referrers: What websites or search engines are people using to find you
- Search Engine Queries: What key words are people typing in to search engines to find you
- Site Search Queries: What people are typing into your search bar, what are they looking for form you
We will help you understand your metrics and can help you formulate a strong effective marketing plan!
Why does it take so long to build a website? We don't really know, actually, most websites we can build within 30 days as long as we can gather all the content. We understand time is money and pride ourselves on maximizing every second.
Our web designs use the latest in SEO integration. Each and every page of your website will have SEO in place including key words and descriptions pushing your business to the top of all searches. We also work hard to ensure fast load times by reducing image file sizes.
According to KISSmetrics, 47% of consumers expect a webpage to load in two seconds or less, and 40% abandon a website that takes more than three seconds to load.